Swagbucks has just introduced a new feature to the site! They are calling it the Swagbucks Daily To-Do List (Sounds a hell of a lot like our Swagbucks Daily Checklist…). The To-Do list is a collection of 7 different things you can do on the Swagbucks website to earn SB. If you do 6 of the 7 of these you will get bonus SB. I completed 6 of the 7 today and received a bonus of 2SB (This bonus changes everyday. Since writing this post I have gotten bonuses of 2, 6 and 1). You can find the To-Do list along the left sidebar of the Swagbucks homepage. So far it appears that 6 of the items on the list will be constant every day with the Deal of the Day changing each day.
- Daily Poll – Same old poll they have always had
- Daily Crave – Same nCrave as always
- Daily Search – Just have to perform a search, you do not have to get a search win.
- Daily Watch – Watch a video from SBTV (not sure if Mobile watches count, maybe someone can comment)
- Daily Discover – Complete any offer on the discover page. I was able to watch a 1SB video from OfferToro
- Daily Answer – This is the only one I didn’t do, you have to do a survey and I don’t do surveys. However I did try to get myself DQ’d from a survey but was unsuccessful. So just starting a survey is not enough for this one to credit.
- Deal of the Day – All you have to do is click the link on the Swagbucks homepage and the continue button on the following page, you don’t actually have to complete the offer to get credit.
Looking for more way to earn SB? Check out our Daily Swagbucks Checklist!